Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Kevin's Titles

Prologue: This is a story: Nothing can happen but that which will happen.

I.i: Men!

I.ii: Setting the gears in motion

I.iii: Exposition of Juliet

I.iv: Fun and Foreshadowing: All good has bad.

I.v: Love found in temporary Peace

II.i: Clichès abound

II.ii: This might actually be true love...but slow the hell down.

II.iii: Dick measuring contest.

II.iv: The nurse is just plain silly

II.v: A marriage

III.i: Burning Blood

III.ii: The Question of Loyalty

III.iii: What have I done?

III.iv: We didn't have enough tension as it was, so let's add some more.

III.v: A love consummated and attacked

IV.i: Desperate plots can only run afoul.

IV.ii: Oh, it's alright mumsy and popsy!

IV.iii: Terror

IV.iv: The die is cast

IV.v: Death comes again to the House of Capulet

V.i: Losing everything.

V.ii: Friar John, you are our only hope.

V.iii: Tragedy Consummated.

No comments:

Post a Comment